1.29.2011

material girl

i could spend hours reading blogs and pinning things on pinterest, but sometimes i get bummed because i can't buy everything i like. silly, i know.

 one day i was looking around my house and thought "i love my stuff." i may not have every little thing i see that i like, but who does? and really when all is said and done stuff is stuff. if the house burns down, i'm grabbing jake - the rest is replaceable. but i sure would miss my stuff ;) i walked around the house and snapped some pictures of a few things that make me happy. 


mickey mouse cookie jar

my magazine collection - the only thing i hoard 

my memaw's girl scout handbook  - circa 1952

my coffee cup collection - this is the newest to the group

my medal - a reminder of a goal i reached

my first love

a new summer dress

another dress i wanted forever and got 80% off

my mom's old sewing machine

salt and pepper shaker - pier 1... $3

the books on my nightstand

respect the recession and appreciate whatcha got! word? (don't remind me that i said this when i'm whining for a new camera)

michel 

No comments: