1.11.2011

birthday bash!!

is today my birthday? well, no.. is it any time soon? well, no... BUT it is going to my 25th birthday in june! that's kind of a big birthday - a quarter of a century! i've had my eye on ideas for the celebration for quite some time. i suppose it will come down to the condition of my uterus. if it is occupied, i'll probably be keeping it low-key. 

ideas i keep coming back to:  


taking an amtrak to austin, tx
the amtrak and houseboat ideas are a bit costly.. it's a big birthday though, riiiight?? 

i'm thinking a dinner on the beach with a rainbow birthday cake is more likely. and that is fine by me. 


xoxo, ml

4 comments:

Betsey said...

Michel! I found your blog from Cadence's blog, which I found from Dusty's blog. I used to read your blog, then you stopped writing! So I'm glad I came upon it again. Funny about your choices: the things David and I have considered doing for several years are the houseboat, the train, and a river cruise. Some river cruises don't have TVs, so I guess we'll have to wait on that one until Lesley graduates from high school. Can't wait to see what you end up doing. I remember seeing you dedicated at church, and can't believe you will be 25. Loved reading your other recent posts as well, especially your letter to your older self.I'm so glad you are loving where you are, both in location and in life. Say hello to your sweet Momma and Daddy. We would love to get down yalls way. I know Kitty and Joey go often-we shall tag along with them sometime!

Anonymous said...

betsey by all means. tag along. we'd looove to see you. michel...do it all! im sure we'll be crashing a couple of your options or ALL of them. my inward parts will allow me to go anywhere anytime anyplace.

cade said...

ill practice making that cake!

Kristen said...

i want to be there for any/all of the options! and i can't wait to see that cake executed..i love all the internet options!