3.11.2011

deserted

oops. i just saw a tumbleweed blow across the screen... this blog looks like a deserted ghost town. my apologies, reader. but i sort of have an excuse.. ya see... well... ehh... i got nothin. here's a little bit of what i've been up to while away:


  • i had a very good pal and her kiddos come to visit
  • i shot a wedding:

  •  i went to disney world with my mom, sister and niece:

  • i ran the disney princess half marathon with my mom:

excuse the sweat glistening - 6 miles in
  •  i visited with a sweet little baby girl, Eisley. and her people. must not forget her people. they cooked for me, gave me vanilla coke zero, gave me a place to lay my head, poured me bowls of cereal :), endured my messiness, fixed my nappy hair. (ps. creating a chic ponytail is an talent i do not possess.) needless to say, i love the folds mucho mucho! 
  • i was in a wedding. not just a wedding, but the wedding. my friends, sarah beth and gabe tied the knot last weekend in a very sweet, very FUN wedding.  sarah beth is my most thoughtful friend and i'm glad we were in each other's weddings:



the three amigos. love these girls and our fun memories.



some bridesmaids at rehearsal dinner - katie, lindsey, me, jennygray




seeeee... i have been busy! i'll be back next week in full force! 

p.s. my sister and i were on one of our favorite blogs, here! 




1 comment:

cade said...

oooh girl where'd ya get that cute dress? im jealous you dont have to wear a tank with it.