9.23.2011

a few favorites

i haven't been posting many pictures lately, because my camera is always out on loan for loughtide beach weddings. luckily, after a hormonal cry fit because there were 2 or 3 grains of sand on my lens, my parents are now slow to ask to borrow my camera and they are getting their own. oops.

so my canon and i are reunited and it feels so good. here are some recent photos of my favorite new things... mostly in the nursery.

poppy print from etsy

curtains from ikea 

my "football sunday" sewing project

a growing library 

free art via lilly pulitzer calendar

can't wait for a baby to sleep in there

that's my name, don't wear it out.

scentsy-ish warmer from bath and body works

a few other favorites that i'm unable to photograph..

laying in bed not able to sleep because poppy is perfecting her butterfly stroke.

going to see lion king in 3d with my momma and sister.

watching amelia pet tarantulas at her first field trip, trying to wrap my head around loving another little girl more than i love her in just 4 short months.. i can't fathom it. i'm scared my heart will just burst from growing so much.

counting down the days until disney world! (34!!)

and the slight, very slight, hints of fall here in florida.. (no, not as in pretty leaves)  just not suffocating in the heat when you walk outside for work in the mornings.. i take what i can get. and if that mean 85 degrees, it beats the heck out of 100 degrees.

- michel

No comments: