12.21.2010

a fresh face and a new start

hey! i'm michel. this has been my blog address for about 2 years and i have been slacking on and off ever since! for the two of you that previously read my blog, you may have noticed all the previous posts are gone. i feel like my old blog never really had any direction and i want a fresh start. we all deserve one, right!? first of all - i'd like to say i'm sorry for the lack of capital letters and the run-on sentences. i don't like the way capital letters look and i have a fear of improper comma placement. therefore, i just don't use them. except that i just did... hmm..

i hope to have a bit more structure this time around and once a week i will have a little Q & A time. my sister gave me a "blog in a jar" for christmas. it has 52 questions or prompts for me to discuss so that you can get to know me a little better and it also helps me when i don't have much to say! thanks cadence! ps. you can follow cadence's blog here!

that's all for now. i'll get going with this after the holidays. i'm about to watch home alone 2 and make this peppermint bark!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! At least you have the guts to start. I stalk a lot of blogs, but don't have one of my own.

cade said...

Hey! We were supposed to try that peppermint bark together. Oh well, as long as I can eat it..

Kristen said...

goooood, michel, gooooood. i don't like capital letters, either.